The Tiger Foundation Mission
“To provide responsive services (programs) in partnership with families and communities across the Commonwealth to strengthen the economic, educational, social, and emotional well-being of youth and promote their healthy development.”
The Tiger Foundation Vision
“A community in which the emotional and social well-being of children and families are developed and nurtured.”
The Tiger Foundation Goals
- To provide intellectual and cultural opportunities that develops and enhances scholarship and intellectual curiosity.
- Encourage minority students to take and be successful in AP courses.
- Seek grant opportunities to support weekend tutoring and enrichment programs.
- Support effective intervention strategies for minority students while in the P-12 system.
- Support programs that strengthen the college-going and completion culture within the minority community.
- Decrease knowledge barriers to college preparation and access.
- Identify and make available academic support programs in communities when Masonic Lodges are located.
- Seek grants that support programs identified by experts to facilitate student success toward college preparation.
- Seek collaborative opportunities to assist students and families id better understand how to identify resources to help pay for college, including FASFA completion.
- Increase financial well-being through exposure to the value of post-secondary education.
- Build upon the success of strategies implemented by K-12 ton fulfill the mandates of HB 1 passed by the 2009 Session of the Kentucky General Assembly.
- Encourage the use of technology (online learning) to access additional educational opportunities and degree attainment at the associate degree or higher.
How Can the Tiger Foundation Help Your Organization?
- Allow for the solicitation of tax deductible contributions
- Provide donors with an assurance that gifts will be managed and utilized in alignment with the purposes in which they were solicited.
- Total oversight and management of financial gifts
What must I do to initiate utilization of the Tiger Foundation?
Schedule a consultation with Johnny Ware, Executive Director